Timothy D. Miller
email@example.com or 210.591.8090
Mr. Miller has a broad-based business and corporate law practice, with a special emphasis on tax credit financing. Tim represents lenders and developers nationwide in federal and state new markets tax credit and historic tax credit transactions. In addition his practice utilizes other local, state and federal tax incentives to finance economic development projects. Tim also represents lenders, investors and borrowers in general commercial finance transactions. He also provides business formation, governance and contract counsel across a range of industries.
Prior to joining Kennedy Sutherland LLP, Tim worked at Leverage Law Group, LLC, a boutique firm specializing in tax credit finance. While at Leverage Law, he represented investors, lenders, community development entities and developers in new markets tax credit and renewable energy tax credit transactions nationwide. During his time there he closed more than 40 deals totaling more than $1 billion by utilizing leveraged financing, secured and unsecured debt financing, and private equity.
- University of San Diego (B.B.A., Finance and Business Administration, magna cum laude, 2008)
- University of Kansas School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- National University of Singapore (LL.M., 2013)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 2013)
- State Bar of Texas – admitted in 2016
- Kansas Bar – admitted in 2013
- New York State Bar – admitted in 2014