The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) names nine new appointees to its Community Bank Advisory Council, as charged under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. The Board will advise and consult with the Bureau’s Director on a variety of consumer financial issues. New members to Community Bank Advisory Councils will serve two-year terms.
“These new additions to the CFPB’s leadership team show the importance we place on identifying and securing the best talent available to serve on behalf of consumers,” said CFPB Director Richard Cordray. “Additionally, these new members of our advisory board and councils will provide valuable input to help us better understand the consumer financial marketplace.”
The new Community Bank Advisory Council Members are:
[list line=”no” style=”style3″]
- Angela Beilke, Vice President, Mortgage Department, American Bank & Trust, Huron, SD
- Michael Gallagher, Senior Vice President, Risk Management Director, Enterprise Bank & Trust Company, Lowell, Mass.
- Paul Mackin, President and Chief Executive Officer, Think Mutual Bank, Rochester, Minn.
- Lynda Messick, President and Chief Executive Officer, Community Bank Delaware, Lewes, Del.
- John Motley, President, Colonial Savings, Fort Worth, Texas
- David Reiling, Chief Executive Officer, Sunrise Banks, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Monica Thomas, Executive Vice President, Illinois Service Federal, Chicago, Ill.
- Christopher Triplett, President, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer, Newport Federal Bank, Newport, Tenn.
- Kathryn Underwood, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ledyard National Bank, Hanover, N.H.