Kennedy Sutherland LLP attorney, Patrick J. Kennedy, Jr., will present at the 4th Annual Strategic Opportunities: Merger & Acquisitions Prospects for 2016 Regional Conference at the Ritz in New Orleans on September 24, 2015. Mr. Kennedy will present specifically on Buying or Selling a Subchapter S Bank. During the session he will cover unique aspects of Sub S Banks in M&A. and discuss S Corp bank’s flow through tax treatment dynamic. He also will providea guideline for best practices for board fiduciary duties. In addition he will give examples of dividends and cash flow needs, how to structure the shareholder agreements and alternative growth and tax reform possiblities for future Sub S banks.
Texas Bankers Association
Louisiana Bankers Association
Arkansas Bankers Association
Mississippi Bankers Association
Oklahoma Bankers Association
Who Should Attend:
With an emphasis on free-wheeling, peer-to-peer sharing of ideas and resources, the conference aims for compact, relevant programming specifically designed for strategic decision-makers – senior executives who are shaping the community banking markets of tomorrow by finding ways to succeed today.
What This Conference Offers:
- Unique program format and content
- Emphasis on peer sharing by bank leaders
- Networking with the most active acquirers and advisers in the region
- Updates on all important M&A trends and regulatory developments
- Strategies for managing independence
- Special coverage for Sub S banks
- The latest on capital funding and IPO options